Things You Should Know
Here at On Demand Mobile Notary we offer local mobile notary public and notary signing agent services on demand. Our mobile notaries will come to you at a convenient location and time.
We work with lenders, title companies, real estate agents, escrow officers, home buyers, home sellers, real estate investors, general public.
We typically will meet you at your home, office, coffee shop, bookstore, movie set/studio, restaurant, hospital, senior living facility, correctional facility, or wherever is convenient for you.
Some of our area of service expertise include but not limited to:
● Same Day Mobile Notary Appointments (must call to arrange and not use the online calendar scheduling system)
● Scheduled Mobile Notary or Notary Signing Agent Appointments
● After Hours (after 5pm M-F), Weekends, and Holidays
● Identification is required for notarizations
○ Each signer must present a valid and current photo id (such as a driver’s license or U.S. or foreign passport stamped by the USCIS or military id or inmate id or U.S. id issued by the DMV)
○ All witnesses must be present at the time of signing
Notary Loan Signing Agents
● Notarization of Purchaser or Seller Documents
● Reverse Mortgages
Notary Public Agents
● Power of Attorney
● Health Care Directive
● Affidavit for Fictitious Business Name Statement
● Consent Form to Travel With Minor
● Parental Permission and Medical Consent with Liability Release
● California Subdivision Map Certificates
● Notarization of Deeds
● Vehicle Title Transfers
● Last Will and Testaments